ConsilAD is short for Consilience Analytics & Discovery:
- Consilience – the principle that evidence from independent, unrelated sources can “converge” to provide strong conclusions.
- Analytics – we use advanced data analytics techniques to find relevant data then to analyse it to bring meaning to the data and to solve questions for our clients
- Discovery – the disciplines learnt from over a decade of experience in eDiscovery operate to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our work – starting from search to digital evidence recovery to the production or disclosure of key data for legal cases and investigations.
After years working with social media and other online data sources for investigations and legal matters we realised that the word Consilience described our experience and philosophy.
We aim to support our clients with diverse and independent data sources so that decisions made using our findings are more reliable.
We aim to find The Truth of the Matter.
Our mission is to provide our clients with confidence in data-driven decisions supported by producing ESI which is organised for easy review and supported through rigorous forensic processes.
In all our work, we aim to find diverse, supportive and independent data sources so that our decisions made using ESI we find are more reliable.
Specialised provider of OSINT and Desktop Investigations Since 2014
ConsilAD has provided thousands of desktop investigations, OSINT reports and forensic collections of social media to legal, government and corporate clients.
Our work uses best in class technology and data services which improve results across all critical tasks in open source investigations and social discovery processes.
The components we use have been tested by us over thousands of investigations. Our integration brings efficiencies and forensic accountability to the OSINT and social media discovery processes.
We frequently provide immediately useful results to our clients in the form of key artefacts such as posts, videos and photos. More considered results reveal patterns within data collections that can be very persuasive and provide high degrees of certainty in data-driven decisions.
ConsilAD offers a sophisticated array of social media search and discovery applications hosted in our integrated array including:
- Forensic collection and preservation of online data and social media
- Open Source Intelligence (“OSINT”) reports
- Desktop Investigations – with supporting forensic data
- Social Media Intelligence (“SOCMINT”) and social network investigation and analysis
- Data visualisation (trial graphics
- eDiscovery presentation of ESI collected from social media and online sources, e.g. production of Relativity load file with ESI from social media.
Our team are expert investigators specialised in key aspects of OSINT, SOCMINT, data forensics and eDiscovery.
We are authorised training providers for a number of specialised social media forensic technology solutions – please contact us if you have specific needs.